How to lose weight for your wedding
Nothing really motivates women to lose weight more than their wedding day. In fact, women turn into health obsessed fanatics as their wedding day draws near. This is mainly because all brides want that perfect body which is going to help them fit into that perfect dress. Here are a few tips to help you get that stunning body.
- Keep track of the food you eat. This even includes every drop of milk and food you have. This way you can keep a count of all the calories which you have throughout the day. You can also measure out how many calories you need to have. If you seek the help of a dietician, he will be able to give you an approximate count of the required calories.
- Water should be your best friend for the days before your wedding. Try and cut down the carbonated products. Water not only flushes out your toxins but it also prevents zits and pimples from appearing. In fact, you will even get a slight glow if you drink lots of water, since it helps in keeping your skin healthy.
- Reduce the amount of food you have. The more you stuff yourself with food, the more you won't manage to digest it properly. If you have tiny servings, that way you get to eat healthy and you won't over eat.
- Finding time to work out is another important step to losing weight. You might walk around a lot and carry out a lot of chores but then you have to work out at least thrice a week. Without working out you won't be able to shed the extra pounds. If you can't work out then you can at least opt to jog or run for around 30 minutes, a day. This helps to keep your body fit as well.
- Fruits and veggies are a must eat. If you want to drop weight naturally then you need to stack up on fruits and vegetables. The best thing is to have fruits and yogurt. But you need your daily supplement of green veggies too.
- Finally have small goals. If you are a size 8 and you want to fit into a size 6 dress, it probably might never happen no matter how much you are into dieting. So you need to make sure that you have goals which are achievable. This way you can get into the perfect dress without stressing too much over it.