Look up to Good Skin
Having a smooth and flawless skin might be the dream of almost every woman in the world but instead of going in for a cosmetic treatment or staring at your neighbour who has beautiful skin, it is wiser to follow a skin care routine everyday that would make your skin glow. There are several things that might be or might not be under your control.
Some factors that determine the look and feel of the skin are:
- Hereditary factors
- Your body's health condition
- Medications for treatments, if any
- Not working out
- The food you consume
- Rest and sleep
These factors have a direct effect on making your skin light and soft. Hereditary plays a vital role to bless you with a good skin. Thanks to those people's parents who were born with a good skin.
It also decides the thickness and thickness of the skin. Age is also a main factor that helps you to remember to take care of your skin. As you age, your skin also ages. This happens due to the hormonal imbalances in the body. To have a healthy skin, it is essential to have a good health. So maintain a healthy living style to make your skin shimmer with health. Any medicines you take for thyroid, bladder infection, low dose birth pills, high blood pressure pills, hormone pills and penicillin might reflect on the skin's appearance. Eating a proper diet that has a balanced nutrition enables you to have good skin as it flushes away the toxins in your body. Also adding a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet would enable you to keep your skin clean and clear.
To have a good skin, it is essential to have some pointers in mind such as the following:
- Regularly remove the dead cells present on your skin's surface. This would enable you to revive the dull and dry skin.
- Sweating is good for your body as it brings out the toxins in the body. This would make your skin to glow.
- Control the build up of the oily substance called sebum as it causes acne, the oily material that is responsible for the elasticity and softness in the skin.
- Follow a good hair care regime that enables you to have a healthy hair and scalp.
- Guard your skin against all the pollutants by regularly washing it with a mild soap at least twice a day.
- Minimal use of makeup safeguards your skin from all kinds of chemical effects.