5 Rules to flawless complexion
When you see someone who is born with natural, glowing skin, don't you wish your skin was like that? In fact, the most sensitive part of our body is the skin and it needs a lot of attention. If you want to have skin which makes everyone jealous then here are the top five tips which will help you get it.
- First of all, you need to keep your skin clean. If you are wearing makeup just before going to bed, then you need to make sure that you take it off. What happens when you don't do this is that the makeup clogs your pores and pushes deep into them, making them dirty. You need to massage your skin with a cleanser for a minimum of 30 seconds when you wash your face. You need to get a face wash which is going to suit the type of skin you have. If you have skin which is dry then you have to opt for the milky creams, but if you have normal skin or skin which is prone to acne, then the best thing to use would be the gels or foams.
- The second important tip is to avoid any sort of blackheads. If you know the areas on your face which are usually prone to clogging you can simply use a facial scrub on that part. This way your skin gets exfoliated and loosened up. If your skin is oily then you can use any scrub which contains an exfoliater for thrice a week.
- Thirdly, you must use products which are oil free. Even if you have dry skin, using any product which is oil based is bad for your skin, especially if it is a mineral oil or any type of petroleum oil. This includes make up which is oil based too.
- Change your diet. Resort to lots of water instead of alcohol or aerated drinks. Also have lots of fruit and vegetables. Green vegetables are a must to get glowing skin. You should also have lots of fruits and yogurt. When it comes to proteins you need to have lots of white meat.
- Get lots of sleep. If you don't get sufficient sleep, your skin will get wrinkled and you will have dark spots. Relaxing once in a while and getting adequate amount of sleep everyday is also the key to healthy skin.